Dream About Kissing ? Have you ever dreamed about kissing someone? If you had already, I am pretty sure that it left you perplexed, baffled, and tingly on the inside. Kissing someone in your dream looks romantic on the surface. Of course, I will not deny you the chance to feel the butterflies in your stomach, especially if the one you kissed (or kissed you) is someone you like.
However, I do want to point out that dreams should not be taken literally. The visions you saw may have a deeper meaning. In the context of kissing a person in your dream, there’s a possibility that the dream itself is referencing other pressing matters in your life. You might need to know the real meaning of the dream so that you can make sense out of it.
This time, let us talk more about this intriguing mystery.
Dream About Kissing: What Does It Mean?
One should know that kissing a common theme or action of a dream. After all, this gesture is something that we are all aware of. Many kiss their loved ones as a sign of affection. Parents kiss their babies because of love. Of course, others wanted to experience the feeling of being kissed by the one they like or love. Regardless of the intention, kissing has been a customary part of human history.
However, one should know that kissing goes beyond the mundane. There are cultures and traditions that see kissing as a powerful medium of miracles. Some believe that a kiss can save someone from death. But at the same time, there are kisses that can seal your doom.
To understand the dream of kissing, it is quite important that you know its full context first. In this way, you will be able to understand or unveil the actual meaning of the dream. The following can help you:
- The person/people involved in the dream
- Who initiated the kiss
- Where did the kiss take place
- Your current emotional state when you saw the dream
Here are some of the common meanings related to this dream:
- Kissing a person on the lips can portray a spiritual significance. It could also indicate the act of sealing a promise or agreement. Since a kiss on the lips is sincere, the dream might be referring to something important to you.
- If you kiss another person’s spouse or partner in a dream, that’s a sign that you want to engage in another relationship. However, there’s still no certainty that you have a heavy reason to do this.
- If you kiss a person that you don’t like at all, it could be a warning. Specifically, it indicates that there are people in your life that are secretly planning bad against you. Or if not, the dream indicates that some people are harboring hate or grudge toward you. It is also possible that the dream suggests that you are the one who has animosity toward others.
- If you have dreamt of a passionate kiss, it could be a reminder that you have to be more expressive about yourself. You need to communicate your intentions with other people. The dream wants you to be enthusiastic about your endeavors, too. It wants you to reignite your passion for your work, hobbies, and any form of interest. Furthermore, this dream is an instruction that you need to rekindle your relationship with people who are significant to you.
Specific Meanings Of Dreams About Kissing
Prophetic Meaning Of A Kiss
One should know that a kiss has prophetic meanings. It is one of the reasons why it has a deep spiritual connection. This dream tells you about the concepts of commitment and submission. It could indicate that there is a point in your life where you need to fully commit to a decision. That decision could change your life for the good or bad, depending on how you maneuver it. Kissing a person on the lips in a dream can symbolize future instances where you have to partake in long-term pursuits and processes. At this point, I don’t see anything bad about this.
Kissing The Same Gender In Dream Meaning
This dream is not suggesting that you are homosexual. That’s something that people should know about. Of course, I have nothing against the different genders out there. I just want to emphasize that this dream is not related to homosexuality at all. This dream tells about the possibility of narcissism–that you praise or see yourself too much. You have an impeccable sense of self-appreciation. In other contexts, the dream could suggest that you want to feel comfortable in this life. It requires improving some aspects of your life so that you can achieve such feat.
Biblical Meaning Of A Kiss In Dream
If we take the dream biblically, we can draw various conclusions. Keep in mind that the kiss of Judas signaled his betrayal to Jesus Christ. But on the other hand, a kiss is customary practice in biblical times. It is a way of showing respect, especially to the elders and figures of authority. Overall, the Bible treats the kiss as a sacred act. It should only be done out of respect, love, and compassion.
Kissing Your Partner In Your Dream
This dream is a call for you to give more importance to your partner or significant half. You should see them as your precious treasure; hence, you should never make them feel that you don’t care about them. You have to spend more time with them. Make them feel that they are loved and cherished. Doing these things will yield wonderful blessings to you.
A dream about kissing has numerous implications and meanings. Therefore, it is important that you can see their context so that you can understand them better. At this point, you should already understand that dream does not simply imply romantic significance.